Mile High Hot Tubs Offers the best quality Spa Covers for the best price. Here are a few reasons you should choose us for you Spa Cover purchase:
- 2 pound foam density – Most cover manufacturers use 1-1.5# foam. The higher density foam not only insulates better, but withstands greater snow loads and absorbs less water. Water logged foam cores have lost almost all of their insulating value. Costing you a lot more money on your energy bill.
- 6 mil plastic water barrier – Most competitors use 2 – 4 mil plastic. Mile High Hot Tub covers are made with a aggressively engineered 6 mil plastic that reduces vapor release and exhibits an unparalleled level of strength and durability.
- Heat sealed plastic barrier – The Vapor barrier we use is applied with a vacuum impulse sealer. Unlike the less expensive, handheld tape machines, our impulse sealers use the perfect amount of temperature, pressure and timing to create a perfect seal. They also eliminate the possibility of human error from the process. This superior seal means that your custom cover will keep light-weight and easy to open for many more years to come.
- Heavy Duty Center Seal and Hinge – Our reinforced hinge offers 4 highly durable layers of vinyl, adding strength and reliability to this high-stress area. The Mile High Hot Tubs hinge was put through a stress test where a robot opened and closed the cover over 6,500 times.
- 2″ Galvanized steel beam support – This beam is the strongest in the industry it runs along the back of the taper on each side to strengthen and support the spa cover. This allows Mile High Hot Tubs covers to meet all industry regulations and surpass them with high marks.
- ASTM Certified – Our covers meet and exceed all standards set by ASTM F1346-91
- Heavy-duty 30 oz Marine grade vinyl – Our vinyl is the heaviest available and is treated with industry leading UV and mildew inhibitors for overall longevity and year round beauty. Many companies have switched to the less expensive material without plasticizers unfortunately. Our material has the flexibility to stretch with the core during the aggressive temperature shifts we experience here in Colorado. Our vinyl has a negative 35 degree cold crack rating and is tested to withstand 21,000 hours of continuous UV.
- Skirt Design – Our spa cover skirts are double stitched into the cover for strength, and gusseted to provide the best protection, keeping heat in and dirt and water out. While the sun beats down on your spa cover, extreme heat builds up between the skirt and the outer lip of the spa. This heat can damage your shell. Our specially designed skirt prevents damage to your spa shell, while maintaining maximum heat retention.